Channel Success Essentials
Channel Success Essentials is a channel best practices workshop that empowers organisations to establish a common foundation of understanding across key corporate stakeholders in building successful channel strategies. Channels have become a significant part of go-to-market strategies in many organisations, but few individuals have received formal channel training.
Channel Success Essentials introduces the Channel Enablers ChannelPRO™ methodology, a framework of industry best practices, specifically developed to establish and evaluate effective partnering programmes and strategies. The ChannelPRO™ framework is used to lead participants through a series of workshop exercises where individuals evaluate their company’s partnering programmes, processes and capabilities against industry best practices that are essential to partnering success.
Channel Success Essentials is conducted as either an executive workshop for top leadership to develop or refine channel strategies and initiatives or as a workshop to increase corporate interdepartmental channel alignment. This allows stakeholders from all parts of an organisation to increase understanding of channel and alliance success, and advance their knowledge of how to best align functional area strategies to help their company achieve its overall partner programme objectives.
How your organisation will benefit
- Identify hidden issues impacting channel performance
- Define vendor and partner roles and responsibilities
- Set realistic expectations for channel performance
- Improve communication about channel issues
- Alert your company to mistakes that must be avoided
- Prioritise channel development activities and allocate resources effectively
Targets and usages
- Features a highly-interactive two-day workshop session where channel objectives, programmes, and areas for improvement can be clarified.
- Establishes the common foundation of knowledge required to bring cross-functional teams into alignment, increase channel revenue and expand market share.
- Provides each participant with both foundational theory and a series of practical tools that are applied during and after the programme.
Features comprehensive channel exercises and topics, including:
- Partner programme incentives, training and compensation
- Partner selection and recruitment
- Channel enablement
- Channel and alliance relationship management and productivity
- Internal alignment
- The economics of partnering
- The evolution of partnership requirements
- Target market selection and assessment
- The contribution partners make to the wholeproduct solution throughout the end-user customer buying process
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for executives, senior sales and channel management, channel operations and extended partner support teams, including marketing, legal, finance, product management and customer support. Field level channel sales or partner managers may also attend if they are looking to obtain a wider perspective of all the factors that contribute to channel success.
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.