Conceptual Selling Coaching
Conceptual Selling® Coaching presents a comprehensive strategy to drive deeper adoption of Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions. This programme develops subject matter experts who can provide ongoing coaching and reinforcement in the correct application of tools and concepts toward customer-focused interactions, resulting in higher-quality information and actionable commitment from customers at the end of every sales meeting.
By helping refine the way the Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions concepts and tools are applied and reinforced, this programme provides organisations a way to guide sales team members to enhance every interaction with customers that either moves an opportunity forward or improves the relationship. It also establishes a process for managers to effectively evaluate and interpret Green Sheets (now called Meeting Plan) and build strategies that maximise coaching opportunities with individuals and teams.
Conceptual Selling® Coaching may be the right solution if your company is trying to:
- Implement on-going reinforcement of the Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions process.
- Improve comprehension of the programme concepts.
- Increase consistent use of the Meeting Plan tool.
- Enhance the value of Meeting Plans with one salesperson or the entire team.
- Reinforce the selling behaviours and activities that move sales opportunities through the funnel.
- Maximise the power of collaboration and debrief to drive better adoption.
Targets and usages
Provides field sales with:
- Consistent coaching and reinforcement of the concepts, terminology and process within Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions
Who Should Attend?
Any member of the organisation responsible for ensuring the adoption and utilization of the Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions process or who acts as a mentor to other salespeople.
Conceptual Selling® Coaching trained me how to view a Single Sales Objective, ask questions and help my salespeople overcome Red Flags.”
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, TRANSPORTATION
The Miller Heiman Group Certified Sales Professional programme is advanced professional B2B training, based on the proven Miller Heiman Group Sales System® that will take your performance to the next level and elevate your status within the global sales community.
You can select workshops according to your priorities and needs, or opt for the official and highly valued Miller Heiman Group Certified Sales Professional Certification, that can be obtained at any one of our European Sales Academies.
Certification tracks have been specifically designed for individual sales roles.
Dates & costs
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.