Executive Impact is based on understanding how C-Level executives make decisions so the sales approach can be matched to the way executives prefer to buy. Tailoring the presentation of information to meet an executive’s style of processing information significantly increases a salesperson’s effectiveness in securing approval from high-level decision makers.
This programme presents a framework for understanding how best to influence others. From our two-year study of nearly 1,700 executives, we found that communication is most effective at the executive level when tailored to one of five decision-making styles. Executive Impact provides the process for identifying each of these decision-making styles in order to deliver the right information to improve the probability of success.
Executive Impact may be the right solution if your sales organisation is trying to:
- Connect with executives as decisions move to higher levels in customer organizations.
- Secure executive approval for a greater volume of high-potential deals.
- Enrich the quality of executive level conversations to advance sales opportunities.
- Develop proficiency at senior executive presentations.
- Improve the value of internal meetings with senior management.
Ziele und Nutzen
Enable field sales to:
- Understand how executives prefer to receive information in order to tailor messaging and materials used accordingly.
- Increase confidence when meeting with high-title decision makers.
- Prepare for the next steps after the executive meeting in order to appropriately progress the sales opportunity.
Who Should Attend?
Any member of the organisation interacting with executives as part of the selling process from sales support to field sale, or front line management. Having an understanding of how individuals make decisions speeds up the buying process and clarifies the appropriate steps for the selling organization.
Miller Heiman Group Introduction, research, 5 decision styles & workshops
5 decision styles & workshops, people correctly assess, facilitated contact - compelling case business reason
Resources & workshop, 5 decision styles: customized strategy & workshop
Adapted strategy workshop, multiple decision styles simultaneously?, summary, review, questions, program evaluation
“I’ve begun reaching out to more CEOs and have had at least one successful meeting with a CEO as a result of the training.”
The Miller Heiman Group Certified Sales Professional programme is advanced professional B2B training, based on the proven Miller Heiman Group Sales System® that will take your performance to the next level and elevate your status within the global sales community.
You can select workshops according to your priorities and needs, or opt for the official and highly valued Miller Heiman Group Certified Sales Professional Certification, that can be obtained at any one of our European Sales Academies.
Certification tracks have been specifically designed for individual sales roles.
Termine & Kosten
Fragen Sie uns!
GERNE BEANTWORTEN WIR IHRE INDIVIDUELLEN FRAGEN
Persönlicher Kontakt geht über alles. Deshalb rufen wir Sie gerne an, kostenlos und zum Wunschtermin. Bitte teilen Sie uns mit, wann wir Sie anrufen dürfen, und unter welcher Nummer wir Sie erreichen.