Conceptual Selling® helps salespeople to have purposeful sales conversations and achieve win-win outcomes.
To maintain a highly-competitive sales force, every interaction with customers must be conducted to either move an opportunity forward or improve the relationship. This programme enhances how salespeople execute in all of their interactions with customers, whether a scheduled multi-attendee meeting or an impromptu one-to-one.
Anytime a salesperson meets with a customer there are two processes happening simultaneously. While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, from the customer’s perspective there is also a buying process that must be recognized and understood.
Solving this misalignment between these two processes is an outcome of Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all solutions or value propositions for customers. The only way to understand what will help you win is to ask the right questions and listen. This programme provides the simple, repeatable structure that should be considered essential for anyone who interacts with customers.
Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions supports organisations in their efforts to:
- Execute against a plan to be a more customer-focused organisation.
- Differentiate your sales team against competition.
- Professionalise your sales force.
- Engage cross-functional departments in your customer management strategy.
- Eliminate non-productive customer meetings.
- Ensure opportunities are advancing toward closed business with every interaction.
- Strengthen customer relationships.
Targets and usages
Enable salespeople to:
- Plan for every customer interaction to ensure productive use of salesperson’s and customer’s time.
- Conclude every meeting with clear actions for both sides to ensure the opportunity continues to move forward.
- Ask questions that will uncover critical information.
- Add discipline to customer meetings to be client focused and results oriented.
- Identify and align the selling process with where the customers are in their buying process.
This programme is right for any member of your team who regularly interacts with customers and prospects. This could include salespeople, account managers, business development, sales support, engineers, senior leadership and customer service.
Conceptual selling, meeting workshop, buying and selling process, elements of conversation-opening, joint venture sales method, workshop
Concept of purchase influencers, workshop, "Green words", the compelling business reason, workshop, special commitment, workshop, credibility, workshop: tasks for the evening, overview day 2
Questions day 1 and overview day 2, gathering information, excellent communication, question types
Providing information, differentiation workshop, unique strengths, workshop
Effecting obligation; commitment issues; workshop; basic problems; workshop; debriefing
Green sheet group work; implementation; program evaluation; wrap up and end
"I finally understand what it means to be customer focused and there is an execution plan to do it."
EXECUTIVE GENERAL MANAGER, BANKING
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.