Effective Partner Planning
Effective Partner Planning is a programme that guides the creation and management of partnership plans, which focuses limited resources on areas of highest business return for all parties. According to Channel Enablers’ channel competency studies, partner productivity improved by more than 120% when channel managers could develop and manage effective partner plans. Yet, less than 40% of study respondents agreed or strongly agreed that channel sales professionals could create an overall strategy for their partners. Effective Partner Planning was designed to bridge this gap.
in Virtual Training
Effective Partner Planning is a step-by-step approach to develop and manage productive partner plans. By understanding a partner’s key growth strategies and linking these to vendor strengths, programmes and goals, participant teams create joint revenue growth objectives built on mutual opportunities and the partnership’s combined value proposition.
Effective Partner Planning builds on the ChannelPRO™ framework of partnering best practices and contains a set of tools and templates that can be tailored to fit each client’s needs. Client presentations on channel strategy and programmes can be integrated to form part of the planning process. More extensive integration with existing tools, training and processes can also be achieved through pre-course consulting.
Targets and usages
Effective Partner Planning features a series of ectures, table team exercises and discussions that lead participants through the following topics:
- The planning process and keys to plan commitment
- Profiling a partner’s business strategy
- Understanding a partner’s target markets and solutions
- Evaluating the partner’s skills, expertise and fit
- Understanding the partner’s organisational structure
- Identifying joint partnership revenue growth and non-revenue objectives
- The 90-day plan/review cycle
- Tactical action plans for each objective
- Identifying and securing required resources t o implement the plan
- Partnership governance, organisation and rules of engagement
- Gaining and maintaining partner involvement and commitment
- Ongoing plan management
This programme is designed for vendor channel managers responsible for the management and growth of sales revenue through key channel and alliance partners. Other vendor stakeholders, such as inside sales and pre- or post- sales professionals, who offer unique partner insights and share responsibility for the implementation and success of partner plans are encouraged to attend and participate as members of the partner management team.
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.