This programme improves your salespeople’s skills to lead conversations and negotiations with customers in a way that they always achieve a mutually beneficial win-win result.
The joint-venture approach builds trusting relationships with customers and strengthens the company’s position for future opportunities. Negotiate Success provides a process to recognize and acknowledge both parties’ perspectives to jointly create agreements that satisfy all critical interests.
Negotiate Success may be the right solution if your company is trying to:
- Avoid difficult negotiations that damage client relationships.
- Identify additional sales opportunities within client organizations by gaining more knowledge of the customer’s goals.
- Offer valued solutions without succumbing to discount pressures.
- Determine acceptable prices with customers before the final stages of a sale.
Targets and usages
Enable field sales to:
- Better identify options and alternatives to satisfy interests of the customer and the selling organization.
- Counter manipulative tactics which may be used in complex negotiations and return to a win-win customer interaction.
- Increase preparation and planning of meetings where items will be negotiated.
Who Should Attend?
Any member of the organization responsible for ensuring the adoption and utilization of the Strategic Selling® process or who acts as a mentor to other salespeople.
Introduction, Khelli Essence case study
Components of a negotiation: Sale vs. negotiate, Why the process is important, red flags & strengths, purchase influencers & degree of influence in the negotiation environment
Focus on the target of negotiations
ICON negotiating framework: interest, criteria
Continued: ICON negotiating framework, options, no-agreement alternatives (alternatives in disagreement)
Negotiation Strategy in Action, negotiate with yourself, summary of day 1, tasks for the evening
Summary of day 1 and day 2 overview
Continued: Negotiation strategy in action (Dig & Develop, Decide)
Show Me the Truth case study
Respond / responses to tactics and challenging situations
Program Summary, consultation and consideration
“The example I used in the workshop was a real world example and I was able to reach an agreement with the other party in part due to what I learned in the session.”
SALESPERSON, FINANCIAL SERVICES
Dates & costs
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.