Professional Sales Coaching
This programme teaches sales leaders the coaching skills necessary to enable the sales force to reach its full potential and to substantially improve the performance of the sales teams.
Professional Sales Coaching provides your sales managers and coaches with the framework, communication skills, and planning tools they need to build and maintain a superior sales team—one that generates mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships. During the workshop, sales managers and coaches master a proven process for using collaborative coaching conversations to build a development culture that creates a high-performance sales team. They learn how:
- To describe the characteristics of a high-performance sales climate.
- To demonstrate The Basic Principles to increase coaching effectiveness with their sales teams.
- To evaluate sales performance using the Coaching Issues Diagram.
- To apply a set of skill steps for providing constructive feedback, developing others, and giving recognition to increase salesperson performance and drive results.
- To successfully handle difficult coaching conversations.
- To use phone, voice mail, e-mail, and real-time messaging to coach salespeople effectively from a distance.
- To implement a coaching process with the sales team.
With Professional Sales Coaching, your sales managers will not only create a more positive, motivational work environment, they’ll build a stronger, more profitable sales organisation—one that attracts new customers and retains them.
The workshop consists of four units, each geared toward building a comprehensive understanding of what it takes to be successful as a sales coach.
Targets and usages
Your sales manager will enjoy:
- A challenged and motivated sales team that consistently strives to produce at peak levels.
- Improved performance from salespeople who previously failed to meet sales goals.
- Increasingly high levels of productivity from top performers.
Your salespeople will:
- Experience greater confidence in their ability to meet—and even surpass—sales goals.
- Increase sales success through coaching and reinforcement of selling skills and product knowledge.
Welcome & Seminar Overview
Unit 1: Changing Professional Behaviour
Unit 2: Defining Performance Criteria
Unit 3: The Coaching Conversation; Diagnosis
Diagnosis (cont.); Action Planning; Debrief & Summary
Unit 4: Review; Unit 5: Observing Sales Call Performance
Unit 5: Observing Sales Call Performance (cont.)
Unit 6: Application; Unit 7: Managing the Coaching Process
Unit 7: Managing the Coaching Process (cont.); Debrief & Summary
"Miller Heiman Group implemented an efficient structure in our sales and management trainings and helped us to be more competitive."
SALES MANAGER, NOVARTIS NUTRITION GMBH
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.