Strategic Selling provides the necessary skills for your sales organisation to develop comprehensive sales strategies in a complex sales environment.
Strategic Selling® provides visibility into sales opportunities, documenting plans with the programme’s Blue Sheet. This involves first identifying all key players in the customer’s organisation, understanding each player’s degree of influence and their reasons for buying, and uncovering essential information. Salespeople and organisations will be equipped to evaluate their competitive position, address the business and personal motives of each decision maker in the client organisation, and differentiate their company by leveraging its unique strengths.
Strategic Sellinge® significantly improves the odds of winning complex sales opportunities. It gives organisations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with low probabilities of success. The key to success is learning how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Strategic Selling® may be the right solution if your company is trying to:
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers.
- Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects.
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities.
- Allocate resources appropriately for large sales.
- Improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities.
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles.
Targets and usages
Enable field sales to:
- Identify and position solutions with the true decision makers.
- Analyse each decision maker’s receptivity to change to determine whether a sale is possible.
- Close business consistently from quarter to quarter and avoid the “roller coaster” pattern of sales.
- Allocate limited selling time on quality prospects.
Who Should Attend?
Any member of the organization involved in selling, from field salespeople to senior management to sales support, should be involved in the implementation of your sales process. Using a common sales process is an effective way to collaborate among those who are in direct and indirect sales roles to improve the speed and accuracy of communication about sales opportunities.
“I was able to immediately put the methodology to use in developing a sales strategy for a significant opportunity. Using Strategic Selling®, I was able to clearly assess the customer’s needs and tailor a solution that addressed those needs in a win-win formula.”
SALESPERSON, TRAVEL & LEISURE
Don't hesitate to contact us with individual questions.
Personal contact is always the best option. This is why we gladly call you, free of charge, at your desired date. Simply leave a phone number and tell us when we can call you.