Influencing Partnership Outcomes
Influencing Partnership Outcomes is a programme designed to assist channel managers in developing the skills and insights necessary to influence partner business investments, behaviours and relationships that drive mutual business success. Distinct from direct sales, selling through partners requires a different approach to be effective—one that focuses on understanding and influencing partner priorities in order to capture greater mindshare and competitive preference.
in Milton Keynes
Influencing Partnership Outcomes provides critical perspectives, skills and processes to enable channel managers to be the key point of difference for partners. Channel-centric vendors know they compete with other vendors for the time, attention and investment of their partners. But partners often find it difficult to choose between various business value propositions from competing vendors. The level of engagement and influencing skills from the channel manager is frequently the critical differentiator between a productive, revenue-generating partnership—and no partnership at all.
How Your Organisation Will Benefit
Influencing Partnership Outcomes establishes the channel sales engagement skills and processes required to:
- Increase partner awareness of the need to change
- Differentiate your organisation in the minds of current and prospective partners
- Reduce the time and investment required to influence partners toward mutually beneficial business outcomes
- Secure partner commitments and investments necessary to achieve revenue results
- Build more resilient relationships at multiple organisational levels
Ziele und Nutzen
Influencing Partnership Outcomes Equips Participants to:
- Take into account the key elements partner executives value from their channel account manager.
- Identify ‘partner change’ objectives to pursue with a selected partner.
- Categorise partners based on their willingness to invest and apply it to optimise their partnering approach and resource allocation.
- Articulate critical issues and business priorities that affect partners at the executive, middle management, and operational levels.
- Develop partner-specific influence strategies based on a vendor’s unique value differentiators.
- Apply the partnering influence process to ensure alignment with how partners make key decisions.
- Utilise effective questioning and listening to build trusted business relationships and raise partner awareness of the need to change and invest.
- Apply the various partner influencing strategies based on how they relate to partner categorisation.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for members of a vendor’s channel sales and management team, including those who sell with or through partners or manage partner account relationships and are responsible for indirect channel revenue target achievement. Key stakeholders from other parts of the organisation who regularly work with channel partners, such as sales managers, inside sales, pre- or post-sales professionals, channel marketing and channel operations would also benefit from participating in the programme
Termine & Kosten
Fragen Sie uns!
GERNE BEANTWORTEN WIR IHRE INDIVIDUELLEN FRAGEN
Persönlicher Kontakt geht über alles. Deshalb rufen wir Sie gerne an, kostenlos und zum Wunschtermin. Bitte teilen Sie uns mit, wann wir Sie anrufen dürfen, und unter welcher Nummer wir Sie erreichen.